Are you interested in reading some chilling ghost stories? Do you want to see videos of some of the haunted spots mentioned in the book? Would you like to get a free copy of the ebook “Holy Ghosts”? Would you like to get even more ebook short stories from “The Tiny Staircase series” for free? Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
If you answered “yes” to four of those five questions, you should sign up for my newsletter.
Even better- all newsletter subscriptions come with a free digital copy of the soon to be released book ‘Ghosts: Recordings of the Past‘ instantly, right after you confirm your email address – no strings attached. Here’s what else to expect from your subscription.
Here’s what you will get with my Holy Ghosts newsletter:
- An email once or twice per month telling you about some of my latest ghostly publications.
- Links to videos from haunted spots.
- Videos of me, the author, telling some eerie, ghostly tales.
- Links to entertaining book reviews of “Holy Ghosts”—both positive and nasty—and hot media spotlights. When I get interviewed by Larry King, you’ll be the first to know.
- Information about special promotional events, where you can get the book “Holy Ghosts” at a super discounted price—or for free.
- Free downloads of the short e-books in “the Tiny Staircase”.
- More free book offers—why pay for something you can get for free? Spend your hard-earned money somewhere else. You are a poor tailor, after all. But even a poor tailor deserves some degree of happiness?
- Links to intriguing articles about ghosts, strange mysteries, and unexplained phenomena.
- News about the latest short book I’ve published in “The Tiny Staircase” series.
Okay, you won’t get laid with me. But when people find out how much you know about ghosts and ghost stories, it just might get you laid after all!
Here’s what you won’t get:
- A barrage of annoying emails every day. (You’ll only hear from me once or twice a month—and only when I have something awesome and bone-chilling to tell you about.)
- Emails from other folks. I won’t share your info with anybody—not even that rich Nigerian prince who keeps trying to contact me.
- Boring stuff.
- Dick pics. I promise, zero dick pics. (Not even photographs of beloved actor and philanthropist Dick Van Dyke.)
So join the club—sign up for these ghostly newsletters; you won’t regret it. You’ll be the life of the party when you whip out one of these ghost stories at a bonfire. Next camping trip you go on, you’ll be the envy of every Tom, Dick, and Harry around the campfire. Even Dick Van Dyke.